You may have noticed some changes we released to the site today. Here are the highlights:
- We have changed the sign-up process for new investors. We’ve gotten a lot of feedback from potential investors that understanding MYC4 and the whole bidding process is really complicated. So in recognition of the fact that some people want to keep it simple we have added two new options at sign-up – Automated Investor and Donate Money. If you choose Automated Investor then we create auto-bids for you at sign-up. With Donate Money, we don’t create a MYC4 account for you; the money you upload is donated to the MYC4 Foundation who then invests the money in loans on the platform
- We have changed the way the account statement looks and now allow you to determine how frequently you want to receive an account statement by email. Note the default is that we don’t send statements to you, so you have to go into Profile, Basic Data to enable this if you want us to send you account statements. The old ‘Profit and Loss’ page is still there in the left hand menu if you want to see it.
- You now have a lot of options about when you want to receive mails on auto-bids.
- The Provider Page has been upgraded, for example you can see new playing cards showing the open loans for that provider.
- We have also updated the Investor Page with the same new playing cards showing the investor’s latest public bids (anonymous bids are obviously not shown).
- There are also a few small updates and bug fixes that you may or not notice such as fixing the currency graphs on the country pages and making new auto-bids enabled by default.
- Finally we’ve added a lot of things you won’t see, but make life easier for us and our providers such as improved reports.
We hope you find these features useful and are looking forward to your feedback.